How do I get a sewage permit?
On-lot sewage permits are issued through Susquehanna County Council of Governments (COG) at 570-465-7644. Public sewer permits are issued through Bridgewater Township Municipal Authority (BTMA) at 570-278-7160.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call for Township road issues?
2. What is the policy for driveway pipes?
3. Who do I contact if road issues are not on Township roads?
4. Does the Township provide garbage service?
5. Does the Township hold a spring clean-up or garbage pick-up and what is accepted?
6. How do I contact the Bridgewater Township Municipal Authority (BTMA)?
7. Why are big trucks/loads allowed on township roads?
8. Can I get anti-skid from the township stock pile for my driveway?
9. How do I get a sewage permit?